Sunday, July 11, 2010

Saturday June 19, 2010

http://www.dogmarescue.org/
I hear Mom’s bedroom door open; Bogey is sniffing at Libby’s door.
Mom whispers to Bogey to come and go outside.
They go outside.
Libby gets get and opens the bedroom door.
She takes me outside too.
Bogey barks all while I’m outside.
I go back in the house and try to eat, but Bogey is nipping and jumping all over me. He’s mounting me!
Mom and Libby yell at him but he won’t listen.
I gobble up all I can then run to Libby’s room.
Libby shuts the door so Bogey won’t jump on me for now.
I hear them talking.
Mom said the Humane Society is full and they won’t take.
She called the Riverview Pit Bull and Dog Rescue and they won’t take me either.
Labby said the Dogma lady is fostering 13 dogs, so she can’t take me either. But, Dogma lady will get me spayed for free.
Libby is going to take me to see her today.
Mom hopes someone will see me on her web site and adopt me.
I want to stay with Libby.
She makes me feel safe.
I don’t like Bogey; he’s too active. I don’t want to play with him.
Libby puts the crate and me in her car.

We’re going to a Dogma the event.
It’s hot outside in this crate.
There are several dogs in crates.
People are walking by.
No one wants us.
They only want little puppies, not pit bull mixes.
I hear them talking about how sad it is that we’re neglected and abused.
The Dogma lady said the dog next to be was used as a breed dog.
She looks tired; they put a tee shirt on her to cover up her huge teats and scars.
They think that makes her look more adoptable, but it doesn’t work.
No one wants us.

Libby puts me back in her car.
I’m hot, but happy that she’s taking me home.
The heat got to me; all I want to do is sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment