Sunday, July 11, 2010

June 17,2010

It’s morning; I’m scared.

That puppy is not a puppy, he’s just a little dog, And he will not leave me alone. I try to get away from him but he too fast.
The girl and the other lady are yelling at him.
Or are they yelling at me? I’m not sure.
I’m too scared to do anything but pace, pant, and try to get back in the girl’s room.
The lady puts a lease around my neck and pulls me outside.
The boy dog is barking.
I don’t want to go outside but I know I have to go.
I relieve myself, the lady calls me a good girl!
The girl is petting me, she gives me a bowl of food. I am so hungry.
I eat that boy dog’s food and water too.
He doesn’t care; he just wants to play, jump on me, and bark.
The girl takes the leash and pulls me back into her car.
I sit quietly in the back seat.
I’m scared.
She’s taking me someplace; I hear dogs barking!
People are looking at me and touching me.
They’re calling this place shelter but they don’t want me.
They can only take in one pit bull and they already have one.
I don’t know why they called me a pit bull? I’m a good dog!
They put a collar one me and the girl puts me back in her car.
She’s crying and talking nice to me again; I sit quietly in the back seat.
Where are we going now?
The girl says we going to a place called the vet.
They’re going to help me there.
The vet calls the girl Libby; he calls me Pretty Girl.
But, he can’t keep me. He tells Libby I can stay there just for today.
He pets me, touches me all over, lifts up my tail, and pinches me.
Ouch! But, I keep very still, he’s talking nice to me too.
Why can’t he keep me here with all the other dogs.
A nice lady gives me a bath and clips my nails; she talks nice too.
The man puts me outside in a big cage. I don’t like being outside.
There’s puppies in the next cage.
I like puppies; I climb the fence so I can be with the puppies.
A lady brings me back inside. I am so tired now.
I nap and wonder why all this is happening to me.
They come to get me; the lady from last night puts me in her car.
I remember her smell; she gave me food.
I’m back at Libby’s house; Libby’s not here.
I want to go into Libby’s room, but the lady takes me and the boy dog outside.
He is so happy to see me; I’m trying to relieve myself and he is climbing all over me.
He is scaring me. The lady is yelling, “Bogey NO!”
I pull to get back inside.
The lady knows I’m scared.
She talks nice to me.
She gives me water and food.
I eat from the bowl she gave me and I eat the boy dog’s food again.
She lets me.
I think the boy dog is Bogey. The lady talks nice to me and yells, “Bogey, NO!” at the boy dog.
I wish he’d leave me alone.
The lady lets me go back into Libby room and shuts the door.
I hear Libby coming home.
She comes to see me; I wag my tail. I just want to stay in her room.
She puts a new collar on me. It feels funny.
I hear the lady telling Libby, I can’t stay here.
Why won’t she keep me? She lets Bogey stay here.
I’m scared.
We all go to bed. Me with Libby, Bogey with the lady, called Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment