Sunday, July 11, 2010

June 18, 2010

Libby’s room is so safe, I like it in here.

She takes me outside. I smell new smells. I smell Bogey.
I’m hungry.
Libby feeds me, I drink lots of water.
What’s going to happen to me today?
Mom and Bogey are up too.
I jump on Mom’s bed, wag my tail, I lick her.
Maybe if I show her I like it here, she’ll let me stay.
I behave better than Bogey.
I’m quiet, I “go” outside, I’m not a bad dog.
They said they’re going some place called work.
Libby puts Bogey in a crate.
Mom puts me in another crate.
Bogey is crying, not me I’m quiet.
She says she’ll be back and tells me it’s OK.
She leaves something called the radio on.
They leave for the place called work.
I’m tired. I go to sleep.
Bogey whimpered all day.

Mom’s home.
She takes Bogey outside then me.
It’s starting to rain, I’m scared, I pull to go back inside.
I hear a big clad of thunder and try run back into Libby’s room.
Bogey follows me, he’s scared too.
Mom is afraid I’m going to snap at him.
I don’t because I’m a good dog.
The bedroom door is shut, but Mom lets us inside.
Libby is coming now; I hear her car in the garage, I run to the door.
I am very glad to see her; she pets me. She hugs me and shoos Bogey away.
She tells us it’s OK because we’re both nervous about the storm.
She goes in her bedroom and both me and Bogey follow.
Mom comes in too.
She and Libby are talking about a place called Dogma.
Mom hopes they will take me.
Bogey is nipping at me and I just try to hide in the corner of the room.
I follow Libby into the kitchen.
I gobble down the food and drink up all the water in both bowls.
I go back to Libby’s room, she puts me on the bed.
I spend another quite night in the bedroom with Libby.
I sleep all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment