Sunday, October 31, 2010

June 21, 2010

I'm back in Libby's car today. She said I'm going to Dogma but she will come and get me later.
They put my crate in another lady's car.
Me and three other dogs go on a very long ride.
I stay very quiet.
I don't know what is happening.
All I want is to go back to Libby's room.
The car is stopping.
The lady is taking me to another vet office.
Another stranger is petting me, talking softly to me.
I feel a pinch. I can't stay awake anymore.
I'm awake now.
My belly feels numb.
The Dogma lady is putting me and the three dogs back in her car.
I hope she's taking me back to Libby.
The car is stopping but we're not at Libby's house.
Oh NO! Libby promised, she said she would keep me. Why can't I stay with her.
I'm tired, I'm thirsty. I can't stay awake.
I hear Libby's voice. She did come back for me. I am so happy.
I try to wag my tail but I feel too sick.
The lady tells Libby I was spade and chipped.
I'm in Libby's car; she's taking me home.
I feel so tired. Libby takes me in the back yard to let me out.
She puts me in her room.
I then fall fast a sleep on Libby's bed. Just me and her.

No comments:

Post a Comment