Sunday, July 11, 2010

June 16, 2010

I’m scared and alone.

It’s thundering; I’m running blindly in and out of traffic in the pouring rain.
I’m panicking; trying desperately to find a place to hide.
A car stops, a girl gets out, but I run to hide in some bushes.
She talking nice to me but I’m too scared to come out.
Thunder claps, she grabs and hugs me.
She puts me in her car.
I’m scared, I cower in her back seat; she talks nice to me.
She takes me to a house; another lady comes and talks to me.
I won’t get out of the car; I’m too scared.
They cover me with a towel, put me on the garage floor, and rub me dry.
Another dog come out to sniff me, I think it’s a puppy.
I walk into the house and hide in the girl’s bedroom. All I want to do is hide.
I smell new smells, I hear new sounds; and the puppy is barking at me.
I am trying to find out where I am, I look around to see if I’m safe.
I still hear the thunder and I can’t stop shaking with fear.
I’m scared; the girls gives me water and food. I gobble it down.
I gobble down the food in the puppy’s bowl too.
Why won’t that puppy stop barking at me.
I pace around the room; oh good, the girls opened her bedroom door, I can go in there and hide. I feel safe in there. She shuts the door.
I’m so tired, but I can’t relax yet. I jump every time I hear a noise. My eyes are so heavy with sleep, I finally just give in and sleep. She lets me sleep in there all night long.

No comments:

Post a Comment