Sunday, October 31, 2010

June 22, 2010

Mom is being really nice to me today.
Libby is going to work and leaving me and Bogey in our crates.
I walked arounbd the backyard for a while.
I still don't feel good.
I don't want to eat; just drink.
I go to sleep in my crate.
I don't even hear Bogey making any noise.
We both sleep on and off all day long.
I hear the garage door going up.
Bogey is barking.
I hope it's Libby; but it's Mom.
She lets us outside.
Bogey wants to play, but I just want back in the house.
Mom is talking nice to me.
I just pace back and forth.
I want her to open Libby's bedroom door and let me in there.
I don't want to play with Bogey.
He won't leave me alone.
Mom yells at him and squirts him with water.
I'm afraid of her, I think she yelling at me too.
I'm scared.
Mom opens Libby's door.
I run inside.
I feel safe in here.
Bogey is still nipping at me and making grumbling noises.
I don't like him.
I don't want to play.
I jump on the bed to get away from him.
He follows me. I sneer at him.
Now Mom is yelling at me.
She said NO, very loud.
I cower and try to hide under the pillow.
Mom takes Bogey away and shuts the door.
I'm alone but safe.
I lay quietly on the bed and wait for Libby.
I smell something, it smells so good.
I am hungry.
I hear the garage door going up.
I hear Libby's car.
Bogey is barking and sniffing under the door.
I hear Libby.
She's home.
I am so happy to see her.
My whole body is gald to see her.
I feel so safe now.
Please let me stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment